Saturday, July 31, 2010

Moving forward

Well I've moved forward a bit though not as fast as I'd like to.
I think I need to remember that this will not be like my creative writing experiences nor will it be like my structured free writing experiences.
This is a totally new thing for me.
I'm rereading Bone Game for the umpti whatever time but this time I'm trying to make careful notes. I have to decide what stays and what goes.
In the book I'm using as a guide for this it says that once you adapt it's yours....while that may be true for this book and this author I want to stay as close to and faithful to the original as possible.
I know, I'm probably asking for a LOT of grey hair but hey that's what God invented hair color for LOL.

That's all for now.

"Tell then how I am Defying Gravity! I'm flying high and Defying Gravity, and soon I'll match them in renound! And nobody in all of Oz, no Wizard that there is or was. Is ever gonna BRING ME DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment