Tuesday, July 20, 2010

About Me

Welp, where to start.



I supposed I could start with the usual.

Name, age ,occupation, family blah blah blah.

But I don't just want this to be about me....well that's a lie cause it's my blog so of course it going to be about me.

But I want it to be about more.



You see I'm writing a screen play. Well, more like attempted to adapt my favorite book into a screen play. And I want it to be about my progress as I attempt to teach myself.

I also want feed back from those that might be in the same place I am or that have gone before and have made it or failed. I want to learn.



I'll caution...dream killers are NOT I repeat NOT welcome. I've had enough of them in my life to fill a stadium and I quite frankly don't want anymore.



Well I guess that's it for my first blog except to say welcome to my ride. Please keep all hands and feet inside the car till the ride comes to a complete stop and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment